Thursday, July 22, 2010

The 20" Paragon is back in operation

Thanks to Dave Snyder.

Dave has to be the best kiln repair technician in this galaxy. He came by the other day and quickly got the old 20" inch Paragon kiln up and running. I had turned it off a couple months ago after a couple wires in the control panel burned through. My wonderful husband fixed that problem, but soon thereafter the kiln started tripping the breaker in our main circuit box. Now, I LOVE doing glass, but not enough to risk burning down the house. So . . . the kiln has been unplugged for a couple months. Or I should say, it had been unplugged for a couple months.

Until Dave came by. Now it's good as new.

I can't sing his praises loud enough. If you've got a kiln in need of attention, send me an e-mail or leave a comment with your e-mail address, and I'll be happy to tell you how to get in touch with him.

No comments: