Saturday, October 17, 2009

ANOTHER Home Show

Let me share with you an e-mail that a new friend has just sent out to her friends:
Please join me in some post Thanksgiving fun!

My house, 4819 Cloister Dr.
Sunday, November 29th
1:00 - 3:00pm

with glass artist Mary Ellen Larkins

I met Mary Ellen at DC Arts on Foot and her glasswork, jewelry, etc. is beautiful. All her pieces are one of a kind, and she's a local based artist. There is no obligation to buy anything, and neither Mary Ellen or I have done this before, so we're treating it as a get together an opportunity for people to meet a local working artist! She'll also talk a bit about her artistic process and working with glass. Mary Ellen's blog is www.fusedglassart.blogspot.com to learn more about here and see samples of her work.

I will get it together to create a more formal invite, but wanted to get the date on the calendar as I know the holidays get busy for everyone.

Hope you can make it on Nov. 29th, I promise not to have any turkey, and feel free to pass along.

Rachel
Thanks, Rachel. I can hardly wait.

PS. If YOU would like to host a home show, please drop me a line.

No comments: